Aim: To demonstrate faithful stewardship on model farms that function as economically sustainable units .
Duration: 3 Years
Venue: Koti ni Eden , Zambia
Intake: Only Zambian Farmers
Cost: ZMW 9 500 p.a.
(Includes cost of DMT Foundation; boarding & lodging & tuition; excludes transport)
Medium of Instruction: English
Admission Requirements: Discipleship-Mission Training (Foundation) + (Advanced)
Proficient in English
Own piece of land (farm)
* God’s master plan from the beginning
* Faithful stewards – Using what you have
* Faithful stewards – Door garden
* Faithful stewards – Using natural medicine
* Faithful stewards – Responsible and accountable
* Faithful stewards - Poultry
* Faithful stewards – Fruit Trees
* Faithful stewards – Row crops
*All cost are subject to change each year.