1. Fasting Days
The first Sunday of each month FCE gathers at the different training centres to...
- communicate with God
- focus on the Lord and not on our needs
- allow God to direct us
- come back to the basics
- to show the Lord that He is more important than our family time, programmes, food et.
- humble ourselves before the Lord
- seek the Lord
- be utterly dependant on the Lord
- be open and broken before the Lord
- bond with each other
2. Weekly Prayer Events
Sunday evenings: Sunday evenings we gather to pray specifically for the training centres.
Early mornings: Staff get together in the different departments and pray for the day ahead.
Prayer walks: Staff and students go on prayer walks in ther vicinity as the Spirit leads and the need arises to pray on sight with insight.
Prayer Supporters: FCE prays daily for the marriages, the children, the business, farms, the needs etc of our prayer supporters.
Praise and Worship on Thursday mornings where we make a joyful noise unto the Lord and dance before our King.